These general conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the buyer with regard to the products sold on the site www.boutiquemetiersdart.be. In the event of an order under the conditions set out in these general terms and conditions of sale, the contract shall be governed by the rules governing distance selling, as set out in particular in the Code of Economic Law and the specific provisions set out below. Any order implies the irrevocable adherence to the general conditions of sale. The client declares that he has the capacity to conclude this contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under guardianship or curatorship.
2. Author of the offer
Atelier Alain Lovenberg
Boutique Métiers d'art, Belgium
Tel: 0032 (0) 86.49 91 38
The products on sale are those appearing on the site on the day of the consultation by the Client.
La boutique Métiers d'art draws the attention of the Client to the fact that the photographs illustrating his products may be slightly different from the reality due to the Client's screen settings and the lighting when shooting .
The responsibility of Alain Lovenberg can not be questioned, the validity of the order can not be affected.
Prices are quoted in euros, excluding postage.
In the event of a delivery of products outside Belgian territory, customs duties and formalities are the exclusive charge of the Client, unless otherwise stated. The Customer undertakes to verify the possibilities of importing the products ordered with regard to the territory of the country of delivery. For countries outside the European Union, delivery takes place on the DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. The recipient will be obliged to pay all import or local taxes related to his order.
After checking the contents of his order and corrected for any errors, he will confirm it definitively. This confirmation will be the conclusion of the contract. La boutique métiers d'art will then send the buyer a receipt by email confirming the order and the related information.
6. Means of payment
The terms and conditions for payment of the price of the products and shipping costs are indicated in the order form.
For the moment, the buyer can pay by bank transfer.
The Customer warrants to La boutique Métiers d'art, when validating his / her purchase order, that he is in a regular situation with respect to the issuer of the payment card.
Throughout the European Union as well as in the rest of the world. The ordered product is delivered to the address given on the order form of the buyer. This address may differ from the billing address.
Belgium and international
By secure postal delivery, by Bpost.
The delivery time varies from 2 days to 3 weeks from receipt of payment. La boutique Métiers d'art will make sure to process your order as quickly as possible and can make an express shipment upon request, with supplement.
The delivery time depends on the quantities ordered, the models, the delivery address and the means of delivery chosen by the customer.
Customer is responsible for checking the contents, conformity and condition of the product at the time of delivery. This verification is deemed to have been carried out when the Customer, or a person duly authorized by him, has signed the delivery note presented by the receiver of Bpost or by the carrier.
Despite careful preparation of orders, a product may be missing from it, or an error may have occurred during preparation. If you notice any such error, please notify us by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
8. Right of withdrawal
The Customer has a period of 14 working days from the day of receipt to return the product to the craft shop for the refund of the returned product amount, without penalties.
Before the expiry of the 14-day period, the buyer will inform his intention to return the product by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and will receive by mail the Belgian postal address to which to return the product.
The exchange and refund of jewelry will be accepted if and only if all the following conditions are met:
• The Customer informs the seller of its intention to return the product within the above-mentioned deadlines
• The product must not have been worn, modified, washed or damaged
• The product must be returned in Its original packaging and the purchase invoice
• It will be refunded within 14 days from the date on which the return parcel is received at the address indicated in advance
• No refund can be made For the benefit of the Client who has not exercised his right of withdrawal under the terms of this article. If the refund of the product is due to an error (product missing, product not in conformity (subject to the article 3), boutiquemetiersdart.be undertakes to reimburse, in addition to the purchase price of the product, The buyer will report the error by e-mail to the address email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the order.It will be refunded within one 14 days from the date on which the return parcel has been received at the address indicated in advance. No refund can be made for the benefit of the Customer who has not exercised his right of withdrawal under the conditions of this article.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction of courts
The general conditions of sale are governed by Belgian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Marche-en-Famenne, Belgium.